Steal this Serj!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this Serj!

Sometimes your silence can be more deadly than your words.

-Serj Tankian, 1999

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serj one day on ZDF?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Serj one day on ZDF? Empty
PostSubject: Serj one day on ZDF?   Serj one day on ZDF? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:25 am

I was wondering about this for a long, loooong time. ZDF is the second TV channel of germany and belongs to the public ones. That means it's one of the most serious channels you get here.
They have several shows in which people from every kind of jobs (of course only famous once, or partly famous) talk about many different things. About politics, about society, about the world such things.
I can imagine Serj as a good guest for shows like the morning show or Volle Kanne. Of course also on one of the other public channels, but in my opinion the most interesting talk shows are shown on ZDF and NDR.
The sites of them are zdf.com and ndr.de, last one sadly only in german available as far as I see.

Well, what is your thought of this. It would be really strange, because Serj is and stays a rockstar and is so far never the awaited guest of such a show (oh, language is no problem, they employ really good translators), but also was the guest of that armenian politican.
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Serj one day on ZDF?   Serj one day on ZDF? Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:58 pm

I think this is a great idea.

Serj is definitely the right person to be guest in one of the shows on ZDF, he is serious and always talks about the topics that are discuccsed in the shows anyway. Id love to see him there.

And IMO it would also be good for the shows and for the channel itself because you know, it is said to be boring and only for old people, so if they invited someone like Serj who is cool and famous... and who has something to say...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Serj one day on ZDF?   Serj one day on ZDF? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:16 pm

In fact I sent a request to the NDR and mentioned in it slightly, that it'd get more young people in front of those shows.

Well, until now I got no response of them. We will see, right?
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Serj one day on ZDF?   Serj one day on ZDF? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:30 pm

^^ yes *curious is*

I would be so freaking happy if I saw him on German TV Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serj one day on ZDF?   Serj one day on ZDF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serj one day on ZDF?
Page 1 of 1