Steal this Serj!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this Serj!

Sometimes your silence can be more deadly than your words.

-Serj Tankian, 1999

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you tell Serj...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-11

What would you tell Serj... Empty
PostSubject: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:29 am

Yes I know this is not a new or creative topic but I thought we could need some topics to discuss and keep the site alive Wink

So... if you met Serj (after a concert or accidently or whatever), what would you tell him / ask him? And what do you think he would answer or how he would react?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:10 am

Am I allowed to answer this?
Okay, after I already asked for an autograph and got it, the next time I'd nail him with the question if I'm allowed to stay. The next time this aweful sob of a manger tries to throw me out, I kick his ass!
Then I'd finally tell Serj how empty his lyrics are.
His answer? As far as I know him he'd smile, nodd and say "that's a question of taste!"
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:12 am

Laughing definitely Very Happy thats just him, isnt it?!

Uhm.. I still havent answered the question myself because I dont know what I would tell him. There are so many things I wanna know and want him to know but... well... *shrugs* if I figure sth out, Ill post it here Smile

And no, I would NOT jump on him and ask if I could play with his pogo stick. NO ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:03 am

Sad, I so hoped you'd do this august.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm

^^ if you make me drunk or persuade me enough.. I might Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Psycho_Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 am

Hm..

I'd tell him he's a fucking legend OR that he's an inspiration to hundreds of thousands of people. Very Happy

I dunno, something nice and simple. I'd be too starstruck to think of anything else. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am

Didn't you already meet him? I wouldn't be starstrucked if I meet him again, after I was the first time like this.
Not that I get this anytime
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Shadow
Psycho_Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Nope, I didn't meet him.. Just got his signature thanks to two well placed tall guys. Laughing

Perhaps I'd also ask him some strange, intellectual/philosophical question that I haven't thought of yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Or ask him something completely stupid and he would just go like O-o, that would be funny. Laughing

But yeah, I guess Id be completely starstrucked and only stare and say sth like "eeeh...uhm... hehe..." Rolling Eyes

But hey, if I meet him, Brad will be there anyway so I dont need to talk... Ill give you a sheet with everything I wanna tell Serj and you do it for me, agree?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Yeah, okay, why not. I can get ppl easy into conversation, just Serj is still a nut to me. But I gonna talk him to death, if I have to^^
Back to top Go down
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Noo dont kill him Laughing you can talk to him until he passes out so we can kidnap him easier Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:54 am

Okey, dokey!
Back to top Go down
solnishko!
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm

I would ask him "IDIOT!!!!Will you ever give concerts in Armenia?"....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 am

Yes, what else would YOU ask him, huh?
Lol
Back to top Go down
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm

^^ lol @ Anahit.

I just realized that it sounded like I was threatening him before when I said I wanna kidnap him.. of course not.. j/k... Wink

Seriously, what would I tell him if I had the chance?
I would tell him that he is an amazing artist and that I admire him for fighting for his beliefs and for speaking his mind, no matter if it has any consequences. I would tell him that he is one of the few human beings who I would say have a good mind. I would tell him that he is special and that he should never change the way he looks at things.

And I would tell him that I love how he is creative all the time but that he should not forget to care about himself and to take a break when its necessary. Wink
Back to top Go down
solnishko!
Beginner

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:05 pm

Well....he'll be here this summer and i'll also tell him that Eurovision is a nice place for a cheap pop-star like he is now even if he is going to sing for Armenia.
The answer?just a sicky-sweet smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you tell Serj...   What would you tell Serj... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you tell Serj...
Page 1 of 1