Steal this Serj!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steal this Serj!

Sometimes your silence can be more deadly than your words.

-Serj Tankian, 1999

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serj's Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Serj's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Serj's Birthday   Serj's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:34 am

So, it's not long until Serj's birthday. Silke and I see him live at the 25th August, so it's 4 days after his birthday. Therefore we thought we should give him some birthday presents. (We try our best to get backstage ^^)

I thought it'd be also cool if we would give him a birthday card from our site on what everyone signed. Okay, nobody is living in our near to sign it personally, but I got an idea.
You write down your signature, scan it and send it to me, if you would like to be on the card. Send the picture to my email address: mr.killerguitar@hotmail.de

The creative ones of you can also send me pictures for the cover of the card. I'll print this on Monday before the concert. On sunday I will make the card, so all what comes in until sunday might be used by me. you can also send any other picture you think would fit in a birthday card.

I hope lot's of people take part!

Last edited by Mr.Killerguitar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
Psycho_Shadow
Psycho_Shadow

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Serj's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serj's Birthday   Serj's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 am

Excellent idea!

Hell, tell every Serj fan you know about this - I'm sure they would love to take part.

If we have enough participants, he might just keep that little card for a long time. Very Happy

Hehe, this is MUCH better than those "happy birthday" threads that you see everywhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://psycho-shadow2.deviantart.com
Mr.Killerguitar
Page Founder
Mr.Killerguitar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Serj's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serj's Birthday   Serj's Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 am

I guess I'll need to take a DIN A4 page to get all that signatures in^^
Back to top Go down
http://steal-this-site.forumieren.de
DarkStar78
Serj Thief
DarkStar78

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Serj's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serj's Birthday   Serj's Birthday Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:31 pm

I asked this on STS as well but.. how many signatures will we get in the end, what do you think?
Anway its a cool present, Im sure he will love it Very Happy I so hope we can see his face when he gets it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serj's Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serj's Birthday   Serj's Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serj's Birthday
Page 1 of 1